Sunday, May 31, 2015

ALZHEIMERS

It seems so strange to me that I wroye on my Facebook just beforeNew Year how my Alzheimer's had been stopped advancing by my eating plan. However, only two weeks laterin early January I became aware that in fact both my memory and cognitive abilities were in fact still deteriorating. Big Al, the gangster of the brain wassuceeding in his plan of destruction. As the weeks have gone on the deterioration has been steady and memory loss especially is still growing. Al Zheimer is winning! I realize that I am now in stage two and my journey from dementia twelve years ago to Alzheimer's today has been steady and relentless. By a cruel ironony Queensland University seems to have developed a beleivable and non invasive cure. Tests on mic have been very sucessful, I have ffered myself as the first human guinea pig, but tests on humans seem to be at leat two years away. It is unlikely that I will last that long in a fit state to fly to Australia. As the Chinese would say it is 'joss', David. Paarl. South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment