Tuesday, November 25, 2014

SPECIAL DIET CAN CURE DEMENTIA

Coconut oil has proved to be very efacacious in fighting dementia and thus the advance of Alzheimer's. However, there are other foods that also help [ See 'My Dementia and I' available on Amazon ] . These are numerous, but mainly fruits. Now however, we realise that it is the way that these fruits are eaten together that brings astounding results. It seems that there really is a natural cure for dementia, especially protecting the memory. At present we are working on a menu programme that will be available in January. This will set out a diferent menu for thirty days. What is appealing about this plan is that one only needs to eat one of the menu meals each day. For the rest of the day normal healthy eating can be followed. This week has been a good one, with definite signs of improvement. I don't think that one can get back lost memory, but I am very optimistic that we have found a way of stopping further deterioration. The weather here has become hot and Boysie has been able to resume his swimming routine. He has a new lease of life! Bobby is talking more and more and can now immitate my voice and order the dogs around. Although it's very confusing for the dogs it really is very funny. Julian is working incredibly long hours to finish a fantastic wedding dress that she designed. Thank goodness that I am not required to get involved with her business. Brides are so full of nonsense! My writing is coming along splendidly and I have almost finished another book. This is a different gendre than before. The book title is 'Why Billy Butcher Killed His Dad.' In the afternoons I either do some gardening or read. Currently I am re-reading all of Wilbur Smiths books. David Barnato. Paarl. South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment