Monday, December 22, 2014

DEMENTIA HALTED BY NEW DIET

Well Christmas has come early for me. At long last some of my books are selling well and in addition the new memory diet is really working and there has been a complete halt to cognitive decline and memory fade. We are all well here in Paarl The weather is superb and Boysie and I have started swimming. Bobby the parrot gets cheekier by the day and is busy ordering the dogs about using his vertion of my voice. The garden is looking good after lots of hard work. My writing is going well and the new book is proceeding very steadily. Reading is still a big part of my life and Wilbur Smith has been read to death. Now reading Even The Angels Weep. Thank you all for your support in my dementia struggles and also those who bought my books. Your comments are especially appreciated. David Barnato. Paarl. South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment